Track: Cancer- Types and Causes
Even if cancers spread to other places of the body, they are termed by the area where they start and the type of cell they are made of. The majority of cancers are caused by factors such as the environment, lifestyle, or behaviour. Human cancer is not usually contagious, yet it can be spread by oncoviruses and cancer germs.
Several clinical terms are also used to describe certain forms of cancer:
· Carcinoma is a type of cancer that begins in the skin or the tissues that protect other organs.
· Sarcoma is a type of cancer that affects the connective tissues of the body, including the bones, muscles, cartilage, and blood vessels.
- Cancer therapy and research
- Cancer biology
- Cancer- Types and Causes
- Organ Specific Cancer
- Cancer Imaging Techniques
- Cancer Genomics and Epigenetics
- Cancer Biomarkers
- Stem Cell and Cancer Therapy
- Cancer Biopsy & Surgical Cancer
- Cancer Drugs Market
- Cancer Prevention and awareness
- Cancer Nanotechnology
- Cancer Pharmacology & Immunology
- Neuro Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Oncology Nursing and Care
- Clinical Trials of cancer
- Cancer Metastasis
- Diagnosis & Treatment of cancer